Friday 12 March 2010

Is there a magic formula for stretching days & making them longer....?

I'm really itching to make another tea cosy, well, to finish another one.
I have four cut and pinned and in various stages of completion, maybe more than four actually....though for now I have commission and orders to complete.

These are two of six new purses for my Autumn/Winter 2010 collection for my PARIS+TASMANIA label and have been mailed off to (M)Art at Artisan in Brisbane, Queensland (Australia) for the opening of their new store at Southbank.

I'm playing with some familiar imagery that I really love, mixed with Elizabethan portraits & slashed clothing and 1920's beading on silk satin and Dupion...I really want to start freeing up a lot with my embroidery and having fun again, so this is the start...and you can see more here

Trusty Teapot...


A restrained Willow Patterned teacup...

3 comments:

Sarah B said...

They're gorgeous Tara! Have a great weekend X

Fer said...

If you find that magic formula then let me know. ;)

flock of tea cosy said...

Oy! More gorgeousness -- truly.

Michaelle
http://flockofteacosy.blogspot.com/