Friday 13 February 2009

Teacosy* Revolution context inspiration...

I love love love the music of Icelandic group, Sigor Ros and this film clip to one of their songs really tickles me! I like to think of the Teacosy* Revolution as being able to provoke similar interpretations...perhaps the tea cosies are like the elderly people in this film clip...enjoying something of a debauched and cheeky life!!

There's obviously a need for Teacosy* Revolution graffitti...something special and quite beautiful and culturally enhancing...

Hmmm....things to think about as I make two new tea cosies to post on Monday to The Stitched and Craft Show exhibition to coincide with L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week and hosted by Living Creatively.

This exhibition my tea cosies are in will also be seen in Sydney and Brisbane during 2009.
The girls from HandMadeNation will also be at the Melbourne event, so it's going to be huge!!

1 comment:

Fer said...

I do like Sigor Ros, nice and original.

Hmmm, graffiti teacosies? Why not!!