Tuesday 23 December 2008

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas and New Year, 2008

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and leaving comments throughout the year, its been a real pleasure learning how to make the most of a blog and posting films and images>

I especially love sharing my tea cosies with you and am hoping to have a bit of holiday-ish quiet time to make some more to start the new year's blog with...
The Teacosy* Revolution is making progress, slowly slowly, and surely....

To close the year I want to share a most sublime song with you from the band Beirut, called Postacards from Italy...so summery and full of play, which I wish for you all, and a safe and healthy and fun festive season full of pots of nourishing tea, favourite tea cosies and friends and loving family.

Don't forget to check out the tea cosy giveaway winner in the below post, and thank you so so much everyone, for your fantastic quotes and film scenes relating to tea...
I wanted to give everyone a tea cosy for their shared treasures!!
There will be another giveaway before mid-2009, so stay tuned for this offer too!

Bonne fete and Happy New Year!

No comments: