Sunday 20 July 2008

Flea Market finds from Zurich, Switzerland



Couldn't resist taking this photo of two cups I bought at the Zurich flea markets two weeks ago...the cat and her kittens were lazing in the sun at my friend's place and it reminds me of my mother and sister's cats...and just the whole afternoon tea thing where people sit down for a cup of tea and the cat will come along for a bout of lap-occupation too!

The teacups are two 'Watteau' themed cups made in England...and yes, I have just packed them up in one of three trunks of personal belongings I have to now ship back to Tasmania! Yeee haaaa...tea cosy making inspiration must never be denied!!!

So I have a huge amount of work to be getting on with when I return to Australia...
EXCELLENT!!

I hope you are enjoying your cups of tea, wherever you are in the world right now, maybe with a tea cosy also? Let me know if you ever want a cosy and I'll see what The Teacosy* Revolution can offer you, either for swaps, future hospitality, or even the dreaded coin (money)?!

1 comment:

Fer said...

Awww, little kitties. I'm literally purring!

Just come back from Melbourne, one of my stops was T2 in Fitzroy. Bought some Earl Grey Royale and some Daintree - both very enjoyable!